Military personnel and their spouses may register and vote using their last physical address in Cabell County using the Absentee Ballot Application for Military and Overseas Voters.  All military bases provide Federal Post Card Registration Forms which also serve as absentee ballot requests.  Requests may be faxed or emailed for absentee ballots but we must receive the original form to register or make changes to a current registration.

More information can be found at the Federal Voter Assistance Program website.