Marshall University

College students living away from home may register to vote at their home address and vote either during the Early Voting period by requesting an Absentee Ballot or by voting in their precinct on Election Day. They must complete an Absentee Application and mail, email or fax it to the election official in charge of Absentee Voting in their home state and county.  If the student is a West Virginia resident they may use the Absentee Ballot Application form from the West Virginia Secretary of States Office.

College students also have the option of registering to vote using their school address and voting either during the Early Voting period or in their local precinct on Election Day.