PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!
- Applicants, who are 16 or 17 years of age, may obtain a Marriage License, only with parents or legal guardian’s consent.
- Applicants must provide certified copy of Birth Certificate or photo identification.
- Applicants must provide social security number.
- If underage applicant has a court appointed legal guardian, a certified copy of the Appointment Order is required.
- Parents/Legal Guardian must complete a notarized Affidavit of Consent, from both parents or the sole legal guardian.
- Parents/Legal Guardian must present valid photo identification.
- If parents are divorced and only one (1) parent has legal custody, a copy of the order must be presented at the time of application.
APPLICANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST OBTAIN A COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING ISSUANCE OF A MARRIAGE LICENSE